Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Directing my interest elsewhere.

Firstly, i have to say thanks to kayla for helping me with this blog! See, darren, i give people their credits okay! Okay after that, i shall blog about my stuffs! School for most of my friends is starting.

Somehow, i felt sad, due to there will be even lesser time to spend together. Nevermind, i believe our clique will last long. Lets hope this coming thursday we can tontogether and have fun together!. My clique of friends, they are ji long, ivan, darren, marcus, plus me. I'm sure we will have more friends that will join this clique next time!

Actually, i wanted to blog yesterday, however was too tired. Hence i decided to blog today. I have a talk with kaiqian on monday after jogging. He said what's most important for a guy to have would be charisma. I agreed on that.

It seems that my charisma is turning into the negative side of charisma. Which is ' guai lan ' , i'm sure any of you, who talk to me, will know. I hope i can change this ' guai lan ' and develop some real charisma. Having a average look, with good charisma, it will be easy to court girls. hahah As long as one could entertain, making the girl laugh, i believe there is higher chance.

Alright, now to my title. I found out quite long ago, that i must have a interest to spend my time,
if not i would feel very bored. Thus i was used sticking to maple all the time. But yet i refused to do something about it until now. -.-

My interest now is to slim down, as i mention, i'm looking forward to exercising everyday.However, that isn't enough, as it only takes 1hour of my life in that. I have to find other interest to do. Hugging on the computer everyday isn't good.

Perhaps i can try reading books, chatting with friends on phone, go out more often, read on some articles, etc etc. Whatever it is, i just have to find it.

I felt quite empty yesterday when i went jogging alone yesterday. Both kaiqian and Jilong couldn't make it, thus i went alone. It was very demoralising, however i went ahead with it.
After jogging, there was this uncle who sitting on the bench where my bottle was. He took the first step and chat with me.

We chatted about army, he was saying how hard army used to be. He said he was in army for 6years, before he ord. That was WoW. He was going AWOL, fighting with others, and etc. I enjoyed the chat somehow, as it can not only kill time, and also share with me his experiences in army. After he was gone, i did some pushups before heading home.

Oh yeah, i shall declare saturday as a No-Jogging day! I have to rest my legs, hahaha. Saturday was also my outing day with friends. It was also my only off day for work. So many reasons to have a No-Jogging day, why not.

Okay, i have to go work soon. Have a good day all. Quite surprised that there is still readers in this blog, I thought there will be few.
Okay byebye ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment