Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's finally happening!

Oh my GOD! I could finally jog continously non-stop for 8whole rounds.I LOVE MY STAMINA LA <3.Although it was real slow, but it's faster then walking of cause. I DID IT TODAY!Well let me share it here. When i just started jogging, whenever i tried to jog non-stop, not only will i feel breathless, my leg will also feel extremely strained.Soon, it's different, i could jog at a slow pace, without feeling breathless, my heart could take it, only thing is my legs felt tired, but i withstand it and taha! I did it!

This is something worth rejoicing! Well at least for me! To think that i got paranoid at junks food right now, looking at the nutrition facts when i wanted to consume/buy something.Even milk, i also look at the energy,carbohydrates,calories, etc. WoW, i feel the change in me, It's changing!
Achieving this wasn't one's man doing, It was my friends, they were so encouraging to me, They gave me alot of morale, boosting my perseverance and determination.

I got a complete change towards diet. Oh my lord, what really made me decide to do this. Is it really girl? Or it's because i was sick of computer gaming, hiding in virtual world? Or maybe it's girl afterall.I felt overjoyed, no regrets at all! Regardless of what reasons, i'm on the right track!

Actually regarding yesterday's post i would like to edit and retype here about something which i mention there. I'm not one who need to divert my interest and find things to do. I'm one who, once set my aim on something, i will try my best to achieve it by hook or by crook. I will get very focused on it, even skipping outing with friends, just to do it. I will try to change this type of attitude. I can't afford to sacrifice my friend's outing. They are extremely important to me. Maybe this is also one of computer addict's symptom? Getting to our aims by hook or by crook? I will try to get more info on this.

Ji Long, if you see this, please automatically answer me tomorrow. Same to darren and marcus.
Do marcus even visit this blog? Hahaha who knows.Okay i think i should stop here. Though i have much more to say, but now is not the time. Strangely, when i was still playing games, everytime i want to blog, i would not blog, or if not, just a very short post. Now i got so much to mention here. Haha.

Good day to all.! happy new year, Look forward to thursday's outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment