Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm feeling soooo good!

Hello beloved readers!! A very good midnight to you all! I guess from my title, you guys can see that i'm elated! Well, it's because my life is improving and improving! I have tons to write here today. Alright, i shall begin now.

Firstly, it's 'O' level result day! Congratulations to those who did well! Well this is for marcus.
Dear Marcus, i heard you didn't do well, i'm hoping these infomations are fake! I hope to hear from you soon. Hopefull i can guide you along. =) I think i don't have a lot of 'O' level friends this year do i? Haha, anyway, Congratulations!

Well another good news would be, my left ankle recovered! I went jogging today for around 40minutes! Looks like my right kneecap isn't recovering well. I gotten gastric pain today while running. Perhaps it's because i ate at 5pm today and nothing else later on. I went jogging at 12am after having a good talk with my mum. =) I'll continue the mum's story later on.

Anyway i have got 1 sad news. When i was jogging, i happen to saw my ex schoolmates. The moment they saw me and i saw them, I didn't went up and greet them. It's quite disappointing to me. I'm shy zz.For anyone's information, those were girls! Therefore i'm shy, not egoistic! I saw some chinese and indian teenage quarreling just now. Haha kind of entertaining after my jog. So happens, the chinese clique was my old schoolmate's clique.

Third good news would be i'm going back to study! I have successfully apply for the JAE application! I chose my first choice as accounting. I didn't want it initially, however, after knowing that it could get me in business management in polytechnics, i accepted it instantly. Out of the 12courses that i choose, 9 were business course, and all of them would get me into business management in polytechnics!

When you know your directions in life, you will head it on straight, and do it wholeheartedly. Well i finally found mine, have you found yours? I shall talk abit regarding sunday's outing with "neversaydie" our clique's name!! We went East Coast and it was quite fun. The reason i mention here ie because i want to bring out one question i asked everyone there. " What is your top 5 priorites in your life now?" Well i will skip other's answer. My answer would be as follows.

1)Family/relatives
2)Friends
3)Slim down
4)Studies
5)Happiness

Alright, now the last reasons worth rejoicing! My mum bought this healthy product call " Herballife". I didn't believe at first, and refuse to try it, until the conversation with mum today.
She successfully convinced me in trying. After looking on articles and good examples, i'm more into it. I will try it tomorrow. It is a weight loss diet program. I found quite alot of stuff that surprised me. Losing weight is long-term, short term would means losing water/proteins which is lean muscle, instead of the fats we want to lose. =)

Actually it's not a program, it's just a meal replacement. 2 meals of that product, and 1 normal meal. i will slim down in long-term. As long as you are willing to do it, you will succeed. It's not just talk and no action. I have successfully shed away 5~6 kilograms already. This is from pure jogging and also, i rest for 1.5weeks before i started jogging today.

Okay, i shall stop here. It's 2.50am already.
Goodnight all, good day to you all.
YaN

No comments:

Post a Comment