Friday, January 8, 2010

Crap.

Hello all, i'm here to blog again. The reasons i didn't blog for the past few days, was because i was lazy, busy, and playing games. I went to play Luna online private server. It's very fun and i could very well manage my time usage on it. Things are some how turning up and down for me.

Well you see, firstly, i injured both of my legs. -.- My left ankle was sprained and my right knee couldn't withstand my body weight, thus when i try to jog, it would hurt. I spend over $60+ bucks on my leg, but i think it's worth it, afterall, i found out quite alot of things. Although, i think i stopped jogging for 1 week already, but i found out my walking pace was faster, alot faster. It seems that if you undergo some jogging, your heart could take a faster walking pace, meaning you would not sweat when you walk faster,

Before i started jogging, the moment i tried walking fast, i will be sweating as though i just came back from a downpour. Even when i injured my legs, i could walk faster then other people. Sometimes it is this small little stuff in your life, that brights up our life, every little moments, combining them, and they would be pieces of happiness which will make our life so much happier.

I hate to stop jogging, i want to slim down as soon as possible, I just hope my legs can recover faster, then i can join back kq and kc every night. By the way, 2 pieces of good news. One would be my application for army deferment was approved. This means i can go back to studies. I went down to simei ITE today, asked and clarify about some doubts. It sure feel good to be able to study again. However, sadly there were limited course in simei, i may have to go to other ITEs for some courses that i want.

The second good news would be my relationship with my family is improving! Ahahahaha, Thats very rare and i know it will continue to improve! My eldest sister came back from Middle East today, and some how i was quite happy to see her. I feel blessed, and happy that i was born in Singapore, and in my family.

Perhaps this is another good news of mine, my handphone contract will be ending this january.
I was planning to get LG Crystal at first, however at second thought, after checking out the other phones, i was planning to get Sony Satio. It has a very powerful camera and that's the reason why i'm getting that. As for other applications, my itouch will cover for it. Lets see whether during hat period of time, will there be another good phone that will interest me.

Alright, i think i will stop here, Okay lets hope the next time i blog, it will be as happy as this one.
Goodbye all.

No comments:

Post a Comment