Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Library, here i come!

Hi, i'm here to blog again! I went to jog despite my leg not fully recovered yet. Initially, it was bad, i couldn't jog. My left leg felt wobbly and my right leg hurts. How bad can it be huh. However, I persevere and try to jog. It work! My leg could withstand it after trying. I found out that my stamina is increasing, however that isn't very good news. Because i couldn't sweat as much as i used to with the same speed. My body will feel lazy if i jog faster though my heart could take it. I don't know why is this happening. I tried to jog faster today and i sweat a whole lot. Believe it or not, i think of girl whenever i'm giving up on jogging faster. LOL

Okay, i decided it's time i improve my english, start of this week, i'll be going to the library every week. I shall make this a complusory routine. My english isn't good. It wont help if i want to go polytechnics. Starting early is good. Dear Clique, It's time we improve our english! It's also because i got real bored over computer gaming. I really lost interest on it. I have to find another hobby to spend my time. I think reading is good!

Actually, i want to congratulate Ji Long on his change of attitude towards study. It seems that what his doing is way beyond my expectations. He's making a time table on how to spend his time for the whole week. However I would have to disagree on this. I know we ex computer addicts hate time-tables as we were never on time, but making our life like a robot isn't good. Perhaps making a time-table just for study hours will be fine. A time-table on every moments of our time spend isn't good. I hope he will excel in his studies and enjoy to the fullest after 'O' levels. Anyway, this are just my views, perhaps having a time-table on time spend will best suits your character, who knows. haha.

Ivan, i shall talk about you too. You now what's the issue in your family. Being in the clique, you heard my nagging. You by now, should know the importance of studies. You promise you will start studying after end of CNY. I trust you will do that. These are not my result. I'm just trying my best to help you. Afterall, it's your result in the end. Promise is just a way to help you. It's not as though you are doing for me. I know you understand this Ivan. Sorry ivan, i know you are still young, but it's time to study hard, as this is the cruelty of society. In Singapore, if you want to have a good income, You have to study.

Only the few minority will succeed. However that requires creativity, the right chance, the right moment. Every and every small factors that makes them successfull. Don't procastinate and say you will be the one. I'm 90% sure it won't be you. I'm not looking down on you, however it's very hard to be successful without studying in Singapore. I have faith in you Ivan. Try to communicate more in your family. I too am improving my relationship with my family. Take the first step, try and use the soft way to communicate. Your life is good too, enjoy it to the fullest!

Alright, i talk about you both, what about mine? Hahah, I'm aware of my problem and i already mention alot here in the previous post. Whatever it is, You two are my real good friends. Really, it's the 'guailan' that i made, that make us closer. Think properly, isn't it true? hahaha, I really don't have a large social circle, So whatever it is, i'll will try my best to help you guys. Whatever issues you guys have, tell me, i'm both a good listener, and also a good adviser. I'm not boosting =/.

That's all for now. Goodbye all.
YaN

No comments:

Post a Comment