Friday, January 22, 2010

Lalala, Lalala!

I'm back from jogging! Previously i heard this customer who saw me jogging frequently on the field track near my house. He gave me some advise and told me that when i'm jogging, i use my mouth to breathe in, thus making my throat extremely thirsty and feel uncomfortable. Well that's true and i heed his advise and it's good. I won't feel uncomfortable, however there is one issue. My pants are falling! LoL, that's actually good news huh? hahahaha

He also told me to run alternative days instead of jogging almost everyday. I find that quite convincing and good. My body jolly well needs the rest and alternate jogging days doesn't mean i will slim down slower, it will however allow my leg to rest. These beloved customers, they are the ones who never fail to brighten up your day no matter how bad it was.

It's been one month ever since i started jogging, the results are clear. I'm slimming down, even though i took rest in between. I lost 6 to 7 kilograms for the month. There is this saying in chinese, "台上十分钟,台下十年工。" training 10 years of hard work, just to perform for 10minutes. In my case, i have heard quite alot of people saying i have slim down. The hard work that i put in, it's jolly well worth it. Though it's hard, but it's really worth it. Those comments like
'you slim down already'. It really makes you feel satisfactory, boosting your determination, pushing you harder.

I know when it comes to Chinese New Year, i will prove to my relative that i meant what i mention. Determination wins all. If you put in the effort, there will be results. I'm quite sure this will be true for most of us. Okay, enough of my weight management stuff already. Let me blog about another issue which i'm quite concern about.

When i went to work yesterday, i worked morning shift. I had a talk with one of the merchandiser, to cut things short, I found out that she hold a master degree certificate back in Myanmar. She studied from young till she's 32. Now, she's in Singapore studying a 6months accounting course. Her master degree certificate are not related to accounting at all. They are science degrees. She mention back then, even with a master cert, she could only earn $100 sg bucks, which is 70k Myanmar money a month. The worst is, she have to sign a 10 year contract with the company. I really find that very unbelievable. I'm not sure whether she's lying or not.

My point of this paragraph is, in other country, what's the point of studying so hard when the pay you get is so low? Is Myanmar cost of living really so low? I mean in Singapore, i know that Certificate is almost a must to have a higher stand in singapore. The difference between those with Certificate and those with none is huge. However all this is questionable only if what the merchandiser mention is true. It's very much worth reflecting for me.

Alright i borrowed 3 books from the library. It's a trip worthwhile. I'll be reading it now. Shall stop here already.

Goodnights all.
YaN

No comments:

Post a Comment