Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bright day.

Haha, my day got brighten up in the morning, marcus will be going escape with us. Thats good news, We enjoyed alot there, and i promise to you guys, we will have more fruitful, fun outing in the future. The second issue that brighten up my day was, the ticket for escape cost only $9 because it's on promotion and today happens to be the last day.

I remember i mention, saturday will be a no-jogging day, however i continued to go jogging for today and i think there is some problems with my legs already, so most probably i won't be going down to jog tomorrow. I have to rest and massage my legs, hahaha. Another 50mins of jogging today, not bad at all.

By the way, congratulations to ivan, who just gotten his new iphone 3G. hahahah, i bet he is over the moon! My charisma isn't going better, judging from today's outing, i'm still as "guailan" as ever. What the hell, i can't seem to control, lol.

Alright i got nothing more to mention here, i hope "never say die" enjoyed today's outing.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment