Thursday, January 28, 2010

Woot lovely

Cool, I'm using itouch to blog. It's been long since I last blogged. I have a whole lots to mention here. The reason I didn't blog and am using itouch to blog is because my com is spoiled again and this time my motherboard is spoilt. This means wastage of money again lol. This is quite infuriating! damn! Initally I wanted to wait till end of march before repairing the desktop, however recenty I just bought my pixon12 ad u want to test out the system for any errors as the 1 to 1 exchange is only valid for 7 days.

This is actually outrageous. Everytime I want to stop computer usage, something would crop up. I know all this are just excuse and I still lack the determination to do it. Anyway I will definitely cut down my usage on desktop. Okay now to the pixon12 they I bought. I"m quite delighted. I saved $150 bucks for pixon12. Let me explain why. I found out that buying it online only cost 398 while buying it in any retail store cost $548. Because I wasn't 18 and above, therefore I wasn't allow to deal it online. I then complain about such loopholes in the system and so on. Though they have their stand too, but I won in the end. Consumer pawns! They honoured me the price. Comparing itouch and pixon12, in terms of the touch sensor, itouch is definitely the e
clear winner. Pixon"s camera is godlike though.

Now regarding school! I got posted to bishan ite business admin. Initally I wanted simei ite no matter what. However after sorting out my thinking, I accepted it. I'm quite elated too. Now that everything is good, I shall treasure every moment of my life! My next post shall be about some philosophy in life. I realize some things and thought about it. I shall end it here. Typing with Itouch isn't that great. Goodbye all. Hopefully the next time I blog will be with computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment