Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hahah, I'm updating already!

yO peoples!

Alright, I'm in a better and proper mood today to blog about stuffs! Wasn't feeling so good for the past few days until today! Reason will be as follows. One, I have successfully sold my game's pixel stuff. 6 pixel items for $1,360. How cool is that? To top it up, I'm the one selling the cheapest already!

Selling of this scrolls, clearly meant I'm quitting games that require commitment for good. It will not be in my mind till I'm having a break, or when I feel it's the right time for games that require commitment again! I'm really happy that I chose this decision! Not only do I get to spend the money, I also get to be free from game!

Path is straight, Aims have been made, Time to prove it! I'm doing fine in ITE. Teachers are kind, fun and loving mates in schools! It's how to view it =D. I have regain my confidence and I will proveI'm not small matter. I will make a difference in the class, in the school, in the family! I will be a impact!!!! Nope, I'm not arrogant, I believe this is the right spirit to get started on and I'm going to achieve it!

There is only One Life, Live it to the fullest! =) I got a dinner with my new group of friends today. We can have fun together can communicate well. I find myself to be more comfortable with matured people. We can talk alot and I really enjoyed it. It's not that I'm that mature okay! I enjoyed talking to people my age too. Different age, different topic! However, I'm more interested in philosophy, so I'll be comfortable with matured people because they have a lot of experiences to share with me!

There is this one incident which happen today. It was my one of my lecturer in ITE. Initially, it was just some casual question for the teacher. However, I went one step further and ask her more questions. She actually have the qualifications to be a lecturer in poly. She have a master degree. Her portfoilo is definitely very nice.

To my surprise, she chose to be a teacher in ITE. She has hopes for student. She wants to be of use to the society in Singapore. She believe she can make some difference in the education system in Singapore. I really was quite touched by this particular teacher. The way she gave her lectures... It was one of the most friendliest class. She is very approachable!

Such examples, always gave me motivation to do well and be of use to society one fine day. In the past, it did too. However, It was only for a moment. After that, I completely forgotton about it and go back to my same old self. In the present, it shall not be the same!

Thank you Miss Hildas. 2weeks and 2 days, you have gotten my respect. The ways you lecture lessons, the ways you communicate with us, it is one of a kind. I appreciate it. =)

Alright, I'll end my post here already. I have homeworks that I haven't completed. Have a good sleep everyone.

With Love,
YaN

No comments:

Post a Comment