Saturday, April 24, 2010

Time flyyyyyyyyys

Yo, what's up! YaN is here to blog about his life! In blink of an eye, 2 weeks of school have passed. I'm in Bishan ITE. Do not look down on ITE. Though there is really a handful of students who are really a disgrace to the society, ITE produces good student too!

I have set my aims after i graduate from ITE already. I'm aiming for 3.8~4gpa. Business course in poly. I know it's achieveable. I will really work hard for it.
Getting to know new friends, participating in project works, presenting in front of the class. Having confidence, all this was what i didn't have back then in secondary school.

Thinking back, I have really wasted my secondary school life. There's so much fun in it. I missed out so much!!!! My ex classmate were excellent mates too. It's just a pity I wasn't mature at that point of time! This will always be one of my regrets in my life.

ITE Bishan is really hot! The canteen is not that fantastic too. There is 3 malays stall, 1 indian, and 1 chinese stall. I'm not trying to be racist here, but what the f**k? Never in my life have i seen malay stalls being so populated. I simply can't accept the fact that there is more malays than chinese in the school. Sorry, I really not being racist.

I'm trying hard, but not too hard to change my attitude now! Hope I will achieve a suan-free mouth by end of year =D. I don't know what to blog now. My school is good, having some issues with family, however will solve it as soon as possible to avoid further quarrels! =D


Alright just a short post for the past weeks. Have fun all =D

No comments:

Post a Comment