Thursday, April 8, 2010

My grammer sucks. I just read through it and finally did some editing.

Gosh i didn't know my grammer suck till like that. Okay anyway, since i have to blog now. Lets blog!

I have been working out for the past 4days. It's good workout. My mood to exercise is back. This is fucking good news to me. I want my arms to have muscles. Therefore I'll be working towards it. Just some chest muscle with arm muscle will do. No six packs hahaha. Most importantly just SLIM DOWN!!!! I sounded as though my words will do the job eh? Hahaha. In life, if things I know it's within my reach, i will achieve it if i want to.

To any who doubt me. I will prove you wrong. Why am i so confident? Cause i like having big promises. It will motivate me to work towards it. I have my pride to protect alright.

School is starting. I love it, shall be looking forward to it. The days with stress is better then without it. No stress, no life. Without stress, i can't move forward, brain isn't functioning. My life used to be all about experiencing. I don't believe words. I only believed in myself. I was wrong, thoroughly wrong. I changed, i began to believe in others. Their experiences, their advise. I won't go the hard way and waste my life anymore.

Business class. Must have alot pretty ladies! This will boost my determination in aiming 3.8~4 for gpa. I don't know why, somehow looking at pretty ladies makes me feel good. Hello, I'm no pervert. Most teenage guys do okay! Sigh, it's June soon. Looking back, time passes real fast. I'm going to be 18 soon. Reflecting back, I'm only 18, yet i have so many regrets that I didn't do last time. Looks like I can only use line to make myself feel better. 看开一点咯。 Look forward, tomorrow will be better. =)

Life's good if you deem it's good. However sometimes, there is this invisible stress. It's when something really bothers you, and you are worrying for it. No matter how you think, you won't feel good for that moment. In everybody's life. There is 2 button. It's both no-push button. One is as such, the invisible stress that spoil your day. Another would be something stupid or something particularly that just pissed you off. Once somebody did that, It's gone case. It just pissed you off.

Okay I'm still lazy to upload the photos. I'm already thinking, why should i upload it. Hoho, Shall reconsider whether to upload it or not. I'm busy busy busy! Anyway today went out with some ex colleagues. Ate at rk house, then went over to play cards. Some bonding we have there. It's good to meet out once in awhile.

Okay, finished my post already. Cool eh, mood to blog is also back too. =D Goodnight all.

WiTh LoVe,
YaN

No comments:

Post a Comment